Join us in Quepos Costa Rica for a Sportfishing adventure of a lifetime. Below you will find our rate and trip information. We look forward to ‘catching’ with you.
The Nauti Ventures Full Day Charter
- Trip Duration: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Price for up to 5 anglers: $1,600.00
- Each additional angler: $50.00
- Price includes lunch for all anglers
The Nauti Ventures half Day Charter
- Trip Duration: 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Price for up to 6 anglers: $950.00
- Each additional angler $50.00
* Maximum of 8 anglers per trip for all trips!
The Nauti “FAD Mission”
All Charters leave from Pez Vela Marina.
All Charters include drinks, including BEER. There is NO fuel surcharge – we find the fish no matter what it takes.
Marlin Madness Special! Book any two (2) back-to-back days to receive $100 discount for EACH DAY!
We also specialize in Multi-Party, Corporate and Tournament Trips. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We proudly support our active military and veterans. Please contact us for Service Members pricing.
What You’ll Need & Other Tips:
- All anglers must purchase a Costa Rican fishing license –
$15.00 per angler (price subject to change)
- All trips depart from Pez Vela Marina.
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses,
- Rain Protection: Rain jackets, foul weather gear –
“just in case”
- Camera and video camera that can get wet
- Please be sure to NOT wear any dark-soled shoes or sneakers
as this tends to mark up the deck. (We want to keep her nice
and clean for your next trip.)
- Please be sure to be on-time (early would be even better)
Payment Methods and Cancellation Policy:
- All trips require a non-refundable credit card deposit of a minimum of $500.00 to reserve the trip
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept Pay Pal
- Pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal: Once your deposit has been accepted, your balance must be paid via credit card, PayPal or debit card no less than 48 hours prior to the date of the trip
- Pay by Check: Once your deposit has been accepted, your check for the balance must be received no less than one (1) week prior to the date of the trip
- Pay with Cash: You may ONLY pay the balance in cash on the day of the trip
- Cancellations: Cancellations MUST be requested no less than two (2) weeks prior to date of trip in order to be eligible to receive a full refund of your deposit